Rates vary as a function of service and clinician. Nevertheless, insurance contracts typically cover most if not all of the fees associated with your treatment.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, your clinician may choose to charge for a portion of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.